The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Responder.

Very bleak, but very good, struggled with the Liverpool accents, so had to put subtitles on
I enjoyed The Responder. Bleak but didn’t take itself too seriously. A little far-fetched and a fair amount of humour.

Watched what I thought was the last episode (7) of season 4 of Ozark last night. The ending left so many unanswered questions that I immediately went online, given that season 4 is going to be the last ever. Only then did I find out that season 4 is split into 2 parts and what I've just watched is only part 1. Part 2 will arrive at some point later this year.

Regardless, it's absolutely brilliant TV.

Magpie Murders - Britbox

Not read the book. Very well done, looks fantastic, lot's of old British actors, story a bit thin?

The new Reacher is pretty good. Has erased the image of a 5ft tall Tom Cruise acting the huge, menacing taciturn guy... 🙂

The new Reacher is pretty good. Has erased the image of a 5ft tall Tom Cruise acting the huge, menacing taciturn guy... 🙂
I second that for reacher.
was worried after being traumatised by watching Tom Thumb trying to pretend he was 6’5” and could fight but they have it bang on with this series so far anyway.

Latest posts

Back