Todays Brew day went out of the window

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanvine said:
graysalchemy said:
I like the cupboard with the pipettes sample jars and other glassware, worthy of a true alchemist I think.AG
You missed the bottles of potions. :D

Just noticed the Vasaline :hmm: :hmm:

don't worry I have some in my workshop but i hide in a non descript jar :lol: :lol:

AG

Tidy(ish) Now

Bottle store Tidy
IMG00044-20101229-1315.jpg

Mezanine Clear (none of that is my junk)
IMG00045-20101229-1315.jpg

Workshop Tidy
IMG00046-20101229-1316.jpg

Paperless Office
IMG00048-20101229-1317.jpg

:cheers: :cheers:

AG

Many thanks UP for leading me into better habits, I have finally had a tidy up in the brewery, its a lot nicer to work in there now.
Yesterday, I could not get into the brewery without climbing over things all the time, dare not post a pic, someone might have reported me to LACTB ( league against cruelty to breweries ) could have had my pride and joy taken from me I understand.
Anyway, after stacking away looks on junk, I found the floor.

5303613501_7d47795a72_b.jpg

After a mopping it looked better. ;) Needs another go, but dare not enter kitchen again to get flash, Mrs. S. had already mentioned that I could do the kithchen floor next, :shock: out of my comfort zone with a mop in my hand :lol:

5303612841_6d94c2eba2_b.jpg

Even did the sink, found Mrs. S. oxy that I didn't have :? (Think I may as well keep it now :lol: ) Found my Guiness clone and some Gobnoblin that I had lost. :)

5303609479_a74e3267d3_b.jpg

I can now get to this

5303610751_a689059851_b.jpg

And produce more of this, Oatmeal stout and Big Kenny in larger quantities and easier (Monday and Tuesdays effort)

5303612209_c9becec302_b.jpg

Not to mention your Pedigree clone UP,(Todays task, not to mention tidying up ;) )

5304204596_42a918232c_b.jpg

Am looking forward to firing up the real thing, but have a logistics problem, need a conical. ;)
:D :D :D

Well done on the spring clean, I shall not post pictures of my sink area at the moment as I seem to have forgotten exactly where that is in my garage, I think its still there though, thats the next job.

Jim no need to apologise its not a problem.
The vaseline comments made me laugh anyway, & it made me re-scour my photos for things
that shouldn't be there.

Springer said:
Am looking forward to firing up the real thing, but have a logistics problem, need a conical. ;)
:D :D :D

Oo oo oo MR PEEBLY, the brewing bugs are eating away the cash holding sensors in your brain (either that or its the alcohol killing off the cells) :D soon you will have a garage full of shiny shiny shiny

UP

unclepumble said:
Nice easel, now all you need is a canvas and a nubile young life model :D

UP

A bit drafty and for a nimble young model I think :lol: :lol:

Back