Trying a new kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdok

Reaction score
Hi folks I visited a different Wilkos today and they had a lot more choice of kits. I was wondering if anyone has tried this kit and what did they think of it. Thanks bigdok
20201126_193303.jpg

That's 'Dingo IPA'

Bought one in the summer, went back for more. Got another batch bottled to test this weekend. Had a delay in priming due to the storage shed being too cold but I've had a heater on in there and the plastic bottles are pretty fat now.

Have another can on my 'to brew' shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_222326.jpg
    IMG_20201202_222326.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 52
I'm generally pleased with the Wilko one-can kits and I don't pimp them. I just wish they would package them better as they all arrive dented. I'm drinking the IPA. £12 plus 65p for the sugar makes it 32p a pint! Even with the £5 delivery, it's only 44p.

I'm generally pleased with the Wilko one-can kits and I don't pimp them. I just wish they would package them better as they all arrive dented. I'm drinking the IPA. £12 plus 65p for the sugar makes it 32p a pint! Even with the £5 delivery, it's only 44p.
If you're using table sugar try farm foods. They had it 2 for £1 before I tried glucose.

Hi folks I visited a different Wilkos today and they had a lot more choice of kits. I was wondering if anyone has tried this kit and what did they think of it. Thanks bigdokView attachment 36415
Did it a few times when i started brewing, i swapped the hops for citra 30g was a good pint as i remember ad i used 500g of light dme as well as 1kg of sugar

Latest posts

Back