Turbo cider.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shop bought no doubt don't really want to touch the festive one lmao going to get 6/8 new ones on the go on Sunday. I've managed to find a beer bar that will give me 100s of 500ml bottle for free so they're Gona need filled [emoji23][emoji23]

Too true I need another surge on bottles was doing well and had so many empties was winding up the wife. But now all but all full.

1jnloi.jpg

aud01l.jpg

Looks ace [emoji108]🏼

How did you apply them ?

Thanks!

The labels? Turns out the A4 sheet is perfect for doing three round-the-bottle labels for that 500ml bottle. It is glued to itself with a bit of paper glue. Initially held in place by rubber bands :D

Ok this stuff just keeps getting better. So hopefully to help some I thought I'd tell you my findings.
I'm drinking now bottled 1 month max tc.
Being impatient I started drinking as soon as carbed but as you will see in pick it's now real clear.
And you know what I've been trying to brew without harsh taste. And that harsh taste is simply reducing with age. Plus I'm starting to kind of like it.
Weird isn't it I try to brew a perfect pint and I have a feeling that in a few months my first batch might indeed be close.
a7d1f98f1ddc9610f72db99070861684.jpg

Bottled 18/11

10a5e4bd758920ecb60767b78e2ef4d6.jpg

Clear as day [emoji108]🏼

[ame]https://vimeo.com/148688355[/ame]

I had two glass bottles but both came out flat I'm putting it down to the youngs capper that's now been replaced thanks to getherbrewed

[ame]https://vimeo.com/148688492[/ame]

be67b3dd4c0a69d52688e60997ba2de8.jpg

So that should take care of that problem

Does anyone have a recipe for strawberry lime TC? The Mrs is a fan of it and any excuse for me to get brewing satisfys me 😋

Not started it yet mate. Just been out to get some stuff. Got two limes, couldn't get any strawberry syrup mind you, so picked up a tin of strawberrys instead... 446ml tin, 69.6g sugar content.

Anyone used tinned strawberrys before?

Latest posts

Back