Unauthorised posts - Now modified!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean_Mc said:
I'm on 'warning level one' Jim, what are you on?........and how many levels are there?
Three strikes and you're out, and Jim's ahead of you ;)

For the record, I thought your misdemeanour seemed like a genuine mistake and Tony was ‘trigger happy’, but it's there on your record, forever and a day.

Barnsley: If you want to join them, I can arrange it. No sticks just his belt (the buckle end).

It was a genuine mistake, though I should of checked the link before I posted, but hey ho lesson learned and am just glad no kids were around to see it.

Sean_Mc said:
It was a genuine mistake, though I should of checked the link before I posted
Should HAVE!

Good job it's not my forum :twisted:

should of what :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Christ I'd be banned by your standards M

Tony said:
I'm totally confused on this whole thing. Does this message only appear if you've been naughty and posted something bad (y'see, I'm such a good boy) - or does it appear if someone else has posted something bad?

What's this about a 'naughty corner' - is it like a naughty stair .. and what do you have to do to get on it?
When you post in a topic, if you have activated it, you get an email informing you when another post has been added.
If the team consider the added post to be inappropiate it is withdrawn.
You then subsequently click on the email link and are informed that "you are not authorised to view it"
With regards to the "naughty corner", that is just a bit of tongue in cheek banter eulogising inappropiate posting.
Moley's beaten me to the three strikes bit!

evanvine said:
When you post in a topic, if you have activated it, you get an email informing you when another post has been added.

Ahh, that's the problem then... I don't have email notifications set :D

(Oh, and yes, I am an exceptionally good boy!)
:roll:

eskimobob said:
Wez is spot on - it's default PHPbb response. Having said that, I have made a modification - you will have to wait for it to happen again to see what it says ;-)
It now reads, "Sorry, either you are not authorised to read this forum or the message may have been removed by a member of admin or a moderator - dont feel too bad ;-)"
Thanks EB, I feel a lot less castigated! :whistle:

Latest posts

Back