Urgent Reminder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they are not...The Devil rejected them saying ...."Those little green b******s can go and f**k off"
And to think, some people actually put them in their mouths and eat them.
These people, along with left handed people, are just "wrong".

johnnyboy1965 said:

And what's wrong with left handed people, we are a persecuted minority.

What are you two on about ? :eek:
They are one of the best veg on the table.....I love 'em :grin:

Yep I like them too. And from a comedy point of view the farts are awesome. :mrgreen:

In fact bring on a sprout and Jerusalem artichoke curry :rofl:

Jeltz said:
Yep I like them too. And from a comedy point of view the farts are awesome. :mrgreen:

In fact bring on a sprout and Jerusalem artichoke curry :rofl:

If you're really feeling cruel, add a couple of haribo hellbears :twisted:

why cook them now ?

sorry for my ignorance !!!

is there a recipe for sprout wine ?

I'm a regular consumer of sprouts they are a fine addition to a full roast sunday dinner..
And on that note I watched a farm to fork program on the television the other day. The " celebrities " eventually cooking a large Roast dinner for 30 adults who had never in their lives had a traditional sunday roast dinner, indeed most had never sat down at a table and had a meal with knife and fork, as a family group.
We must be greedy pigs at my house, during winter we have several " Sunday " type dinners per week.

I eat sprouts as a snack whilst watching TV, just microwave a bowlful of frozen ones - they go great with a pint of bitter.

My mate's mum says that if you can still count them they aren't cooked!

dennisking said:
johnnyboy1965 said:

I'm a lefty too. So that makes 2 mods with big red buttons ready to fire. :hmm: :lol: The revenge of the lefties begins. :lol: :lol: Oh and I like sprouts. :grin:

bobsbeer said:
dennisking said:
johnnyboy1965 said:

I'm a lefty too. So that makes 2 mods with big red buttons ready to fire. :hmm: :lol: The revenge of the lefties begins. :lol: :lol: Oh and I like sprouts. :grin:
That makes 3 :twisted:

I'm left handed and i love sprouts. Must make me lucifers bedmate! ROFLMAO :lol::lol:

I'm right-handed, but I love sprouts and I'm bent as a corkscrew, so I guess that puts me a few places ahead of you in the queue for Lucifer's bedchamber. Having met both Satan and his husband (who just happens to be an ordained priest) I'll not complain :twisted:

Cooked right, sprouts are fine.

"Cooked right" usually involves roasted pine nuts and bacon bits.

The best use for sprouts is 'trick or treat'. :clap: Dunk leftover sprouts in melted chocolate using cocktail sticks and let them set. Then wrap them in the foils that you have saved after the missus has demolished the box of Ferrero Roche you bought her. Give them to kids who come trick or treating. :thumb: They don't return the following year. :party:
Graham

Latest posts

Back