Vossy's Forum Brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
I finally got around to trying Vossy's Forum Beer. :oops:

The beer poured with a lively head that didn't hand around. The beer was clear but I managed to get a little bit of yeast in the glass. Styrians hit me straight on the face (this is where I find out that there were no styrians :lol: ). Nice malty body but perhaps a little too much condition but once I knocked this out it of it it drank well and left a good clean aftertaste.

Vos, you told me it was a bit of a hop monster, I didn't think it was overly hopped. There was a lot of hop on the nose bit well balanced to taste.

vossy.jpg

Blimey, I'm surprised that bottle was still alright :lol:
Yep lots of styrians, 100g at 80 deg c for 15 minutes in 60ltrs, and very much over carbed.
I racked it high thinking it was finished and added the usual primer....doh :oops:
I'm having trouble with head on my beer at the moment, perhaps just coincedence, but I've only recently started to use anti foam :hmm: I'll soon know as I dodn't use it on my TTL clone.

Vos, you told me it was a bit of a hop monster, I didn't think it was overly hopped. There was a lot of hop on the nose bit well balanced to taste.

I should have qualified that with 'compared to my usual beers' :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back