• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted equipment

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drakey182

Reaction score
Hi I'm new at brewing all grain and at the moment kits. Just wondering if any one has any odd bits of kit collecting dust that may need a new home? If selling if can afford more than happy to buy. Cheers
I'm in leeds so any close would be best I can collect.

Cheers :).
Been having a look when was dumping stuff, there were a few there in the recycle shop. went back with money and low and behold snapped up was gutted.

Be carful with freecycle.org
I posted a wanted homebrew gear on there and got a reply all sounded ok
gear would be sent via dhl as they worked for them, pay for postage only cost £10
so i asked how to pay they said with a ukash voucher dingaling ling alarm bells,
i asked if i could pay via paypal they didnt have paypal
i rang the dhl depot up they never heard of them
so i replied forget it its a scam
and i got assuring email back saying you can trust me at the end of it its up to me
I reported them to freecycle and they wanted all the emails
which i sent them in the order of getting and sending
And it turned out that morning they had contacted wait for it 300 yes i said 300 wanted request thats an easy 3 grand if you fall for it
So be carful and gumtree becarful too avfriend sold a bike which he thought and it was through paypal but they wanted him to pay the charges of something in the end if he didnt think twice he would have been scammed
So be aware if it looks or sounds dodgy or sounds to good to be true investigate and report

Latest posts

Back