• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Kegerator Taps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyb123

Reaction score
Looking for some Kegerator taps as I've recently won a fridge on ebay. Also looking for some guidance regarding fittings from the corny to tap

Tks
AB

Any joy looking for taps? I need another one myself and I am trying to get the same one as I already have. I've just got the simple one like this at the moment, but it has a longer thread so as to go through my fridge and a barb on the end of that rather than the disconnect.

$(KGrHqV,!ksE+7NtyKpgBQb2+l06Mw~~60_1.JPG

I managed to get a couple from Norm and also won a couple on fleabay so am complete now. Norm said he would be getting some more in soon

I got two from Norm with flow control levers on the side last year. They work really well and allow you to avoid a pint full of foam

That sounds about right, I think I bought two sets of disconnects at the same time and he charged me £75 for the taps + a reasonable price for the disconnects

I've got a couple of keg taps that I'm looking to sell, looking for £55 for the pair. Will upload some pics tomorrow when I get home

Latest posts

Back