What’s the worst f*ck up you’ve ever done at work?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Bump for this thread because we all want to know how it turned out Hoddy?! Assume all is well now??

My Boss was not happy when my mate and I decorated the bedroom of the wrong flat within a posh expensive hotel. He didn't get paid, the owner was happy with free decorating but was annoyed with us moving all personal belongings to paint.

Another occasion I hung vertically striped wall paper correctly with a plumb line in an old house that had badly leaning walls, the illusion looked as if my paper was wrongly hung so had to strip it all off and hang it according to how the walls were to make it look plumb, sometimes you just can't win.

Many times I got a rollocking for not putting engine oil in the works van.

Just managed to **** the part of 500 notes up the wall by failing an exam. Needless to say I'm getting untold grieve about it by swmbo. Gonna cost at least 300 for a resit

Just managed to **** the part of 500 notes up the wall by failing an exam. Needless to say I'm getting untold grieve about it by swmbo. Gonna cost at least 300 for a resit

Sometimes you get lucky on exams.

When I took my Driving Test I was a policeman in the same town where the Examiner lived; and somehow, even before I started the test, we both knew that I wasn't going to fail.

Sometimes you get lucky on exams. When I took my Driving Test I was a policeman in the same town where the Examiner lived; and somehow, even before I started the test, we both knew that I wasn't going to fail.

This is very true. My driving test consisted mainly of sitting in a traffic jam, which didn't afford many opportunities to rack up faults. Six days later I wrote off my first car.

Worst eff up?
Got to be when I smashed £2,000 worth of Smirnoff vodka all over the car park of the distributors warehouse....just 5 minutes before my shift ended so I f**ked off and left others to clean it up athumb..

My Boss was not happy when my mate and I decorated the bedroom of the wrong flat within a posh expensive hotel. He didn't get paid, the owner was happy with free decorating but was annoyed with us moving all personal belongings to paint.

Another occasion I hung vertically striped wall paper correctly with a plumb line in an old house that had badly leaning walls, the illusion looked as if my paper was wrongly hung so had to strip it all off and hang it according to how the walls were to make it look plumb, sometimes you just can't win.

Many times I got a rollocking for not putting engine oil in the works van.
I would be very happy if you came round and accidentally decorated my house. :)

Ha ha ha.....no.....

I survived. Just........ albeit with a slightly lower level of stature in the business in recent months.

That's a relief, glad all is well. Hope you'll restart the YouTube videos in the future, I've been enjoying going back through your channel.

Worst part is I drove perfectly for 50 minutes not a single, went to move over into a space a car had made for me next thing the car charges up the side and I'd noticed so went to slow down the examiner shouts stop. So there you are one major 500 quid down the drain

Ruined brand new molds,
Ruined mixes of resin and metals.

Reversed into a DB5 car shell with the forklift moments before it was suposed to be 3d scanned.

Pumped resin (part a) into a giant 10 ton tank and forgot to check the valve on the bottom of the tank was closed.

To name just a few

Latest posts

Back