What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marston's EPA. Youngest had a party elsewhere and I had to pick her up, so my first proper drink. One more and already time to bed :/

I’ve been to see a Foo Fighters tribute band tonight. They were really good.

At the venue I had 3 bottles of Hobgoblin Gold and a Trooper Hallowed. Gone to my local Wetherspoons now where I’m on the Flensburger.

My local bottle shop has these in at the mo, how was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed it not a big elderflower flavour and I have no idea what loquats taste like. Very nice subtle sourness and well balanced. I'd defo drink it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hobgoblin, only been getting into this these last couple of years.

Kentucky Common Rye Ale.
All grain homebrew.
Very happy with the end result

nowt, dropping off daughter at gatwick for 5am flight - ouch :eek:, hope to sniff out something good in bath on monday as we have an overnight stay!

IMG_0242.jpg

Tasty BIPA from the Burton Museum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...after much deliberation and the decision to make curry on the BBQ... anything and everything...had a few of my various ales which has resulted in two chopped habenaros finding their way into the curry...

Well...after much deliberation and the decision to make curry on the BBQ... anything and everything...had a few of my various ales which has resulted in two chopped habenaros finding their way into the curry...
Cooking curry on the BBQ is a revelation. Pregrilling Tandoori Masala lamb chops is favourite. Have been trying to get one of these little beauties for a while now, designed for the job.
IMG_6030.jpeg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Just in after a long day at work. Black NEIPA. 8.5% have I found a new thing, this is absolutely fantastic big juicy hop bomb little bitterness and a slight roastynes (is that a word?) cold steeped chocolate and caraffa3.
DSC_1121.JPG

Having a glass of my latest NEIPA. I think this is version4. Dry hopped with citra and amarillo and 100g cryo ekunot. I think the colour is partly down to the large amount of adjuncts as this time i have not oxidised the beer. Used about 30% various flakes and London ale3. I kegged it 2 days ago so its very fresh tasting, very hoppy a smooth mouthfeel with more bitterness than i expected. I only added 6IBU's of bittereing so miust of gotten more from the dry hops. Was also expecting more aroma but i am chuffed with this. Cant wait to share some.
DSC_0267.JPG

Having a glass of my latest NEIPA. I think this is version4. Dry hopped with citra and amarillo and 100g cryo ekunot. I think the colour is partly down to the large amount of adjuncts as this time i have not oxidised the beer. Used about 30% various flakes and London ale3. I kegged it 2 days ago so its very fresh tasting, very hoppy a smooth mouthfeel with more bitterness than i expected. I only added 6IBU's of bittereing so miust of gotten more from the dry hops. Was also expecting more aroma but i am chuffed with this. Cant wait to share some.
View attachment 14126
That looks spot on pal I'll share if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back