What are you listening to tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tea Party CDs old gift from a Canadian friend, Splendor Solis to Edge of Twilight, forgot how good these are! Cheers all

I re-strung the Ibanez this afternoon then realised my fingers don’t work anymore. Consoling myself with the best demonstration of how to use a Cry Baby since Eddie Hazel recorded Maggot Brain circa 1971.

2 of my favourites have released new albums over the last couple of weeks, so most of my attention has been on Frank Turner and Sarah Shook & The Disarmers. Both are adding a little extra/different to their sound - Frank going back to his punk roots a bit, and SS&D adding some alt-country, indie-rock and pop elements to their usual outlaw country sound.

Also been digging the new albums by Escape From The Zoo (side project of Jesse from folk punk era Days N Daze; it’s a bit of everything - pop-punk, ska, hardcore, folk-punk) and Ann Beretta (veteren punk band who I’ve only recently discovered)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back