What are you listening to?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to listen to Never take me alive-spear of destiny. That reminds me of 1987 :hmm:

Dont it just ! Reminds me of having hair ,too - I got my first real passport in 87 and in the photo I have a Kirk B style bleach blonde side parted flick !

Mine was a short blonde (natural) flat top ( I am from Manchester so a big Smiths influence), 501's DM's and probably a cardigan :lol: :lol: Oh and I still have a full head of hair :lol: :lol:

Listening to a lot of Dead can Danse and Cocteau twins as well as bunny men and the cure.

graysalchemy said:
Mine was a short blonde (natural) flat top ( I am from Manchester so a big Smiths influence), 501's DM's and probably a cardigan :lol: :lol: Oh and I still have a full head of hair :lol: :lol:

Listening to a lot of Dead can Danse and Cocteau twins as well as bunny men and the cure.

I am wearing a loose knit ,broad stripe woolly jumper in the said photo.....still got hair ?Can I borrow some ? :wha:

adrianmole72 said:
"Mother... I'm running out of change..." quality. :clap:

Oh,listening to some Big Country :D

Stephen

How weird is that after making that post I surfed t'internet looking up spear of destiny and ended up reading up about big country. Saw them in liverpool uni 1987 one of the best gigs I have ever been to. Any band the has a mandolin especially one with an e-bow deserves respect.
:thumb:

shocker said:
I am wearing a loose not ,broad stripe woolly jumper in the said photo.....still got hair ?Can I borrow some ? :wha:

I'm getting a hair cut on friday I will save you some clippings.

I have got a bit of a mix on in the car at the minute. everything from Bob Marley to suicide is painless by the manics to the new Mastodon album.

THat suicide track the Manics covered was always a fave of mine , paricularly poignant .

Me , still listening to the Clash in the car . Or the pogues / Johnny Cash or Motorhead :party:

Oh , and the Ranones first album :thumb:

i listen to allsorts and have a very varied collection, but mostly into sigur ros, kina collect everything sigur ros i can get my hands on !

Latest posts

Back