What brewing related items would you want for xmas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
150L working volume jacketed Stainless conical with Tricolver fittings :(

failing that

Triclover fittings from Brewers Hardware . . . to Make a Yeast capture jar for the existing conical

Failing That

Some socks :whistle:

EskiBrew said:
Interesting ideas chaps - what I want for Christmas that is brewing related is not something you can buy :(

Same here.

I'd like a new pancreas for my best friend, Tyso. He has pancreatitis, so can't to drink any alcohol. He's ended up in hospital twice this year already because of it. So I've got all this home-made beer, wine, cider and mead - and I can't share any with him :(

I'd also like a beehive, complete with bees, plus somewhere to put it since I don't have a garden.

I would like my own dedicated brewery/bakery/cheese making facility and bar.

However that ain't going to happen. But my two boys will buy me a few bottles of beer which to me is the best present that a man can get. :thumb: :thumb:

timbowden said:
asked for - Blichmann Hop Rocket
getting - socks probably
either way you will get at least two hop socks or one hop rocket
:lol:

A solution to the harsh, phenolic taste that has re-surfaced in my latest brew :cry:
Hopefully the Water book I've requested will help with that.

I hope that Santa is kind to you all :cheers:

Gave the SWMBO a list of kits I'd like to brew next year so fingers crossed on at least one maybe two of those.

Give me something to do on Boxing day :-)

I know what im getting from the wife as heard her on the phone , its not homebrew related but heard her ordering the 12 beers of xmas and brewery tour for Eden brewery :)

After my 3rd 1gal AG last night Santa I would like a Mash Tun and Boiler pls ;-)

Not on my list but should be:

$T2eC16hHJIMFHJIqcr(wBSC-TsqjY!~~60_12.JPG

78870_Large.jpg

$T2eC16h,!)YFIb76RFD3BSZSOTkqjw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16h,!)!FIctT2uwHBSLZTw8l5w~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHcFFkE!u1(EBSI(WtIcFQ~~60_12.JPG

I rather like the last one. Very kitsch but would look great on a home bar. :lol:

Dear Santa, can I have a Perry orchard please. :D

Just been and fetched an auto syphon for me, and my bday is a few days after Xmas so I've asked swmbo for a bench capper.

Latest posts

Back