What do you ride?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my baby, an Aprilia ETV 1000 Caponord, taken whilst on a little european jaunt.

capo1.jpg

Tucked away under many locks and chains until there's no more salt on the roads.

muddydisco said:
Likewise :thumb:
Can't fault you m, don't get hurt if you fall off. :lol:
I've lived through bikes, twice and only have a small scar on my knee and memories to show for it, so I'm out now while I'm ahead. ;)

S

P.S. Might just fancy something with a kick start, as a last fling. :hmm:

Bluebottle said:
I sold my TL1000R the year before last; sold it after a lad I knew tried bench-pressing an oncoming motor on his Blade :cry: .
I'm tempted to get another bike but I'm struggling with the moral decision :wha: I would love an old Bandit though, something I can spend more time in the garage with than actually riding.

Similar story for me.

I had a ZZR1100 for a few years, and then after a mate (who did drive stupidly fast) smashed into a lorry killing himself and barely denting the lorry. After the funeral the fun went right out of it for me, especially as he left behind a kid only slightly older than my own. Suddenly the bike didn't seem nearly so appealing. :(

Years later I'm regretting selling the bike, as they've held their value really well, and now that I finally have the appetite for one again, I can't afford it at the moment :evil:

Two B.S.A's this year, the C15 took me round the country for about 3000miles last year and the A10 will be my bike of choice this year
IMG_2542.jpg

Loving the pictures. I can't quite figure out how to post it on my iPad. I had an 07 reg R6 until Easter last year. Now I've got a 450cc quad. It's amazing I actually prefer it to the bike. Blasting through the woods on the trails doing jumps and getting filthy. Or on the roads in the wet drifting round the roundabouts.

Any other fellows with the quad bug??

DaveMack said:
Springer said:
muddydisco said:
Likewise :thumb:

P.S. Might just fancy a fling. :hmm:

So do you wait till Muddy goes to work Springer :lol:

What I meant was...............no forget it I will only get in more trouble :lol:
Now then that BSA has a kick start, if only it was a B31, anyone remember them, sold my last one for ten quid. :) :cry:

S

replied in the other thread, but my current steed is a 2005 R1. Ride it all year round as its my only form of transport, thankfully there's not much ice and snow up in these parts.

Back