What have you been cooking in your air fryer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a roast in it for the first time yesterday (instapot crisp duo). Came out really well actually. Only thing I would change would be the timings and check with my probe more often... Was a little overcooked. Done the roasties in my other one (tower). Again they came out great.
Does having 2 air fryers not defeat the purpose of having them in the first place?

Having just replied to the slow cooker season post i will open one for the air fryer -

What will you be cooking in your air fryer now the cooler weather is on the way?

I have missed cooking a whole chicken on the rotisserie in ours its been way to hot to have it running for that long in the kitchen so for us it'll be a full chicken roast dinner.

Toad in the hole tonight.

IMG_3304.jpeg

I have missed cooking a whole chicken on the rotisserie in ours its been way to hot to have it running for that long in the kitchen so for us it'll be a full chicken roast dinner.

Two whole chickens cooked last week 220c for 50 minutes on the rotisserie.

I butter the outside of a sandwich and put ham and cheese or pastrami and cheese in with a squire of tomato puree. delicious.

technique being: take out baskets removable grill put bread buttered side down. stack the fillings on top. replace grill. pop top slice of buttered bread on. butter side up.

Picked up a Ninja Foodi Max dual zone 9.5L air fryer at the weekend that was going for a r a decent price, to replace the Aldi once that was getting old. It's really good : much better and the dual zone is very useful. Seems to cook much quicker than our old one and Crisp stuff up really well.

I butter the outside of a sandwich and put ham and cheese or pastrami and cheese in with a squire of tomato puree. delicious.

technique being: take out baskets removable grill put bread buttered side down. stack the fillings on top. replace grill. pop top slice of buttered bread on. butter side up.
Instead of butter try using mayonnaise

I just checked. It looks like my 15-year old combi microwave has an air fryer mode 😁

Back