What the heck is this on my keg?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to go with snail. Until the last picture where it would need to spontaneously multiply and then all turn the same way.

So I think it's your jealous neighbour with a pen 😁😁😁

I tried using a red bike light to find evidence but it didn't have the same effect as the blue/black light the CSI boys use. Dang!

Just thought I would resurrect this thread
My usual practice is to clean all my equipment on brew day using a CIP ball with Chemsan the rinse off re assemble and leave ready the next brew day.
Last brewday I decided to break down the kit with the intention of a deep clean leaving everything to soak before assembly. However life got in the way and the kit has sat in its component parts for a couple of weeks in my garage brew space.
In anticipation of tomorrow’s brew day I set about sorting things out which included a strip down of the pump which I had stupidly left the ports uncovered.
To my surprise I found 2 large slugs had taken up residence and the inside of the pump was covered in you know what !
Just a word of warning ⚠️
I was lucky I found them before brew day

Back