Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i might just grab a couple when i next swing by sainsburys on recommendation ;)

Have a good one Frisp :party:

More Swift Bitter for me :drink:

Come on Vossy, show off a new Smilie :grin:

Bugger , went for the wherry had a half, And its very nice, but the lure of the apple got me again. Tonight I chiled the TC down to 5C and its absorbed some gas overnight....... 5 pints and best part ******.... Sgreat
Jim
PS I built my twin IC today. What size should pics be on here And I will give you a peek

TC is great stuff :D

I go with 320x240 for the pics :)

We are working on a "How to" at the moment, but in the mean time, regsiter with photocucket.com upload pic from your phone/camera go edit>resize to 320x240 then lick n the tag and paste that straight into a post.

That is a simplified version but hopefully will give you the right pointers, use the preview post button to see how it'll look before you post it :D

This Swift Bitter is going down too easy for a Sunday night :oops:

Shall I have some more :hmm: :drink:

A T said:
Weihenstephaner kristall weissbier

Sounds like the start of a session to me :drink:

I have a few bottles in the fridge that I'll tuck into later :cheers:

Oh god no, not a session. I had a tough day yesterday, i was on the beer from about 12 pm to 6 am :shock: and when i was really ****** up in the pub i started drinking vodka and red bull :sick: that red bull is hard stuff on my stomach the next day. I've been feeling sorry for myself all day :roll: My drinking partner for the is a lot worse than me :lol: :lol:

04082008765.jpg

This is LOVELY - Challenger and Cascade - i'll be back at Morrisons tomorrow for more of these :clap:

I'm a couple of pints into my 1850 porter. Danmed good recipe.... :cool: :drink:

/Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back