Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody shop brought.
160 pints of beer on condition.
and 90 bottles of wine maturing.
new to this, so patience is required.

Apple WOW for me tonight, went a bit ott and made a load of different WOW so best get started :-)

On the 2nd bottle of Wilkos Merlot very,very nice. Will have a pint or 2 of Youngs Scottish Heavy later

Mike

xYFvhIa.jpg

Despite my cold, it really does taste like autumn :D would recommend.

L_SA.jpg

Bit of a christmas present to myself, had the Sorachi Ace with lunch yesterday and it was very good (so good that I went back and got a 2nd bottle).
I'm going to share the Local 1 with my brother this evening I think :drink:

A large glass of Youngs Merlot laced with sage. With tasty Stilton butter on crackers, later 3 cans of Stella.

im on the duvel as I am trying to amass a few (hundred) of the bottles.
helps that its damn tasty.

LOL think your liver might give up before you drink enough for a 23 L brew!

Just finished the first bottle of my Spiced Brown Ale. It turned out very weak, around 2% but its very tasty. I had it fermenting at around 25C and took the bottle outside into the cold night air to drink it and i noticed that the colder it got the less i enjoyed it.

Im happy with it though, had a lot of trouble keeping it fermenting :doh:

I had a self-imposed festive livercation last night and went on the Bavaria 0.0% Wheat Beer. Probably the best of a bad bunch.

The upside is that I get 6x330ml brown bottles for £3 to harvest for the Belgian stuff, although I'm already overflowing with bottles after plenty of ....errm...harvesting :whistle:

I use Three Barrels Brandy to fortify wine, so I'm just having a little nip :D

A pint of Janet's Jungle Juice from Westcroft Cider, the best cider I have ever tasted :drink:

A lovely little 5.1% IPA featuring Chinook, Simcoe, Nelson Sauvin and Amarillo, the first beer I've made that I am 100% happy with :D.

And some Glenfiddich left over from crimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back