Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got a few bad seed IPA's along with some homebrew. got to get up for a double boil day tomorrow after my double mash tonight so wont go too mad!

Geordie Mild - kit made with dark spraymalt instead of sugar, plus a vial of Clarity Ferm
Very nice
Now we wait to see if the ClarityFerm destroyed enough gluten to stop it making my wife ill....

Treacle stout from the Ossett brewery.
The label says "DARK AND DELICIOUS"
Also,strong,black and bitter.Hop variety,cluster (usa)
A rich and robust stout:the addition of black treacle gives intense depth and roasted malts impart a coffee flavour.
Generous amounts of hops add a dry citrus finish to this complex black ale.
I say "Yep,what they said"
Very nice.If i could ever make a stout approaching this i'd be more than happy.

la-trappe-oak-aged-batch-01.png

La Trappe Quadrupel Oak Aged.

Not a homebrew, but a delicious Trappist! Quadrupel in itsself is a great Belgium strong ale, but this version is aged on whiskey/cognac barrels for 2 years which make it even more delicious. Not cheap though, but all worth it!

wow, super! That's way out of my league right now, i wish i could do a copy of this beer, because in my opinion, it's close to perfection, beer wise :)

I am having a gluten free Green's Quest. Very good, especially if you enjoy Belgian beers

Had a bit too hard a sesh last night for a midweek on the Williams Bros Birds and the Bees and Joker IPA's. :doh:

Head is thumping over here :(

A slurp or two of Moose Drool, an American Brown Ale I brewed with german hops....... :oops:

Different.....but quite nice.

Cranberry juice and tonic water this morning, had one too many off my own ginger ales last night and for the first time in ages I've actually got a bad head. This batch must have been a little stronger than I expected, probably the extra kg of honey :D

got up at 10 this morning still feeling half drunk from my bros stag doo weekend night out last night, no hangover so poured myself a dead pony club, now on a Williams Bros Caesar Augustus! nothing better than to get back on it!

San Mig Light – 5% alcohol content. Best beer in the Philippines..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back