Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of shouts for Williams Bros, quality stuff, brewery is 5 mins from my house
Almost as good as home brew ;-)
Anyway,Coopers IPA with Amarillo dry hopped

Now there's a dilemma!
tebuqy9u.jpg

BqwBR0qCYAEZzFB.jpg

Trying out some cans ready for Glastonbury next weekend, they were all very good but Capt BIPA by Ruhstaller was head and shoulders abover the rest. Bit of a shame as it was about twice the price too

It's 7:25 AM here, so I'm topping off my first four shots of espresso.

No milk, no sugar, just espresso.

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago and this coffee with no smokes is driving me nuts.

A glass of my hard cider, its a bit young and tastes kind of warming, but its mine, I made it so I'm happy.

I cracked open my keg of Woodfordes Wherry last night. I brewed it short to 20Ltrs and added a "squirt" of Rowse Australian Honey at the beginning. It's been in the barrel for about 10 weeks.

Even if I say so myself, it's a thing of beauty and has been labelled "not for guests" :mrgreen:

FatCol

I'm a newbee and waiting for my Woodfordes Wherry to mature, just bottled today. Until it's ready I am drinking Wychwood Goliath and Hob Goblin . . . £1.19 and £1.39 from my local Quality Save.

Will be making elderberry wine too, as soon as the berries are ripe.

8:04 here. On my sixth-eight shot of espresso.

Stick with the No Smoking, Austin! I gave up for the second and last time to run a marathon in 1986. I guess the running is not compulsory, but having something to hang onto certainly helps.

I'm drinking a Wilko lager kit (Pilsner) bottled mid June. Not as good as done x2 with 1kg demerrarra sugar, but it's work tomorrow :eek:.

Hello all,
Newbie here, had a couple of bottles of rocker and a bottle of USA ipa last night. Batched up some cidar and golden stag summer ale tonight, whilst supping a bottle of rocker, dam this stuff is good!:drink:

Well I've got a few things bubbling away around my gaf but I'm on the old speckled Un tonight which I do love a bit of I must admit!

Sláinte

Stick with the No Smoking, Austin! I gave up for the second and last time to run a marathon in 1986. I guess the running is not compulsory, but having something to hang onto certainly helps.

I'm drinking a Wilko lager kit (Pilsner) bottled mid June. Not as good as done x2 with 1kg demerrarra sugar, but it's work tomorrow :eek:.

I am, but man. I quit once for three years. I don't regret much but starting it again was one.

I drink so much coffee and it goes so well with smokes. Oh well.

I am, but man. I quit once for three years. I don't regret much but starting it again was one.

I drink so much coffee and it goes so well with smokes. Oh well.

I gave up for the time I was at University but took it up again a bit after I left. Why I thought it would be a good idea to start smoking again, I don't know. I gave up the second time in July 1986 and for at least 10 years after, would have intermittent dreams about smoking.

Drinking Ribena tonight.

The penultimate bottle of January's batch of Father Hooks Best Bitter. Pretty good, but I'm looking forward to getting another Wherry on the go. Cheers :drink:

Edit: ...and then there was one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back