What's for breakfast?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was pancakes as it's the weekend, although most weekends it's what we call 'the usual', which is bacon eggs and toast. Week days are mostly Weetabix.

Rarely eat breakfast...I know I should but I generally like to eat when I'm hungry.
The Mrs is breakfast,dinner,tea all at the "right" times. Working shifts is no good for meal times.
This morning I've had 3 glasses of water and so far,2 cups of tea.

Weekends leisurely boiled Eggs and soldiers, lots of salt, fresh coffee.

Rest of the week quick slice of toast, half
Marmite, half marmalade at silly o clock.
Flask of tea to go.

Rarely eat breakfast...I know I should but I generally like to eat when I'm hungry.
The Mrs is breakfast,dinner,tea all at the "right" times. Working shifts is no good for meal times.
This morning I've had 3 glasses of water and so far,2 cups of tea.
You always eat breakfast - it's the first meal you eat after your sleep. Doesn't matter what time of day it is, even if the rest of the family think they're having dinner.

Work days - a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits i dont like cereal or toast.

Weekends - I get up late so whatever SWMBO is making for *dinner today its Chili con carne.

*dinner at 12:00 not after 17:00

Banana and porridge(winter) / branflakes(summer) at work in the week.

Any cook breakfast at the weekend, poached eggs, cheese and bacon oatcakes, kippers, full english or any combo of its constituent parts.

Just coffee first thing, sometimes a fruit juice too. Sometimes a bit of something later on in the morning when I start getting hungry but usually my first meal is a hearty lunch

homemade bread, bacon.
All made in the Ninja Duo.
vlcsnap-2023-12-09-13h50m44s298.png
vlcsnap-2023-12-09-13h51m11s546.png
vlcsnap-2023-12-09-13h53m37s773.png

2 Slices of toast with Marmite and a cup of instant coffee. On the weekend 2 slices of toast with either scrambled or fried eggs and a stove top coffee.

I had to chuckle though, tomorrow is my youngests 6th birthday, we asked her if she wanted a special breakfast (thinking pain au chocolat or croissants etc), yeah she said, fried breakfast, eggs, sausage, bacon and mushrooms. 🤣

What do you bake the bread in?
ninja air fryer foodi max
IMG_7141.jpeg
making bread in one o my youtube channels. but as you can imagine not making big loafs lol
search Brian D. in youtube.
WARNING: Once watches my vids, you’ll never get the time back!!! it’s like opened TikTok n you say “where’s the time gone!”
or it’ll put you to sleep 💤
lol
lataz
bri

Latest posts

Back