When is a heart attack not a heart attack

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's the coffee it's more likely to be the **** and additives they bulk it out with. Always drink low to med roast quality coffee and you should be fine. Most coffee in the UK is so weak and low in caffeine content it's unlikely to be that.
And remember 'strong dark roasts' are lower in caffeine than mild roasts - over- roasting destroys both caffine and the flavours in a good coffee.
Am currently in Costa Rica where they know a bit about good coffee, and this is their coffee experts views too.
That's a good point. Had not thought about that.

Will have to get a copy. It was found that Mt body can't process cholesterol like it should, hence the build up. Statins and a reasonable diet is what is keeping me alive.

From my understanding its not a one rule fits all scenario though. What is high in the UK is extremely high in somewhere like Asia because of centuries of different diets.

Get the book. Do your research. Draw your own conclusions. Someone said " the sound of your own breathing is the only thing you really have"

Imo. Statins are (politely) irrelevant to health. More precisely a huge gravy train, that no one wants to stop even though evidence shows that's exactly what should happen.

A balanced diet, with fat & fibre. Low in sugar and very low in barcodes, is my plan. Ooo & some vitamins.

Back