Wherry

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I did one for my second brew. It was really good. I got another one when I saw this offer, to do another batch as I only have a couple of bottles left now.

Just done my first wherry kit myself today. I too have heard many good things about this kit. ..so thought it was about time I had a go . Unfortunately I paid £24 for mine from my local HBS. Ah well. At least im supporting my local retailer :-)

Yep, ordered another kit from Tesco online today. Can't complain at £16.50. With my clubcard vouchers I ended up paying only a fiver! Result!

Woodfordes Wherry £16.50 - Tesco, Get in!! My first two tin brew.

Thanks for posting this.

I've got this conditioning at the moment and am confident it's going to be a good one so I've just bought another from Tesco.

My first Wherry kit, I bought from Wilko's for £19.

I keep reading all these great reviews of Wherry but I haven't got a clue what Wherry actually is,I'm embarressed to say I've never even heard of it until I joined up here.
So what is it?
I fancy giving it a go purely based on constantly reading about how good it is and that's a good price at the moment in Tesco (thanks Larry ) but not sure if I'll like it, I prefer lighter coloured ale and IPA .

Woodfordes Wherry Beer Making Kit 40 pint

Amber in colour with a golden syrupy flavour that binds a well-balanced, classic, creamy bitter. A find blend of hops, bitterness and fruit gives a light but complex feel. A long, consistent finish, with little flavour loss.
NO fermenting sugar is required

I have to agree. It was my first brew and absolutely lovely after only a couple of weeks in my pressure barrel. Followed the instructions to the letter and it turned out fine. Dead easy to make, which is why I think it's so well suited to novices like me.

A nice, tasty, easy drinking session beer.

Latest posts

Back