which concentrate grape juice?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proevofanatik

Reaction score
i made a white wine from a 30 bottle 7 day wine kit by youngs. it turned out very nice. and it cost £22.50 for the box kit. what im wanting to know is can i buy the same bottle of concentrate grape juice from somewhere? ive got all the other ingredients that were in the box. it would bring the cost of white wine making down even more. ive looked up ebay, but i only found grape juice additives for giving the win body. im lookin for the stuff that makes 30 bottles. im sure the bottle inside the youngs wine kit was about 500ml or 750ml

Thanks for the reply m8. I know about using other juices. I've got an asda summer fruits juice wine on the go right now. Should be ready for bottling on Thursday. I'm looking for grape juice so that I can make white wine without having to buy the wine kit. The asda summer fruits one only cost about £7 for 2 bottles of diluting juice and 4 bags of sugar and wine finings. That gives me 30 bottles. So I'm looking for cheap concentrate grape juice to make very cheap white wine.

Latest posts

Back