Who can brew beer at home

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess its a case of let them burn fossil fuel that is the least damaging as the alternative would be a ban and there would be an uproar especially as a lot of people have spent a lot of money getting old fires removed and wood burners and multi fuel stoves installed.

I think i will put off getting my multi fuel stove for a couple of years and see how this turns out.
I'm a right demon I burn coal and wood and drive a diesel car.....wooooh

I guess its a case of let them burn fossil fuel that is the least damaging as the alternative would be a ban and there would be an uproar especially as a lot of people have spent a lot of money getting old fires removed and wood burners and multi fuel stoves installed.

I think i will put off getting my multi fuel stove for a couple of years and see how this turns out.
Oops
I have a 3.2 Ford Ranger and a multi fuel stove
I’ll get my coat.......

I’ve never had any bath comments. Usually it’s “that must be like rocket fuel?” No actually, I make beer because I like beer, not because I want to get pished. I don’t even like being pished! You wouldn’t ask a home baker if they make cakes to get fat, would you?

I’m an accountant BTW

That said I seem to struggle to brew anything less that 5%x even when I try.
I like the chef analogy.

Latest posts

Back