wilko lime and tequila beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oneflewover

Landlord.
Reaction score
I went into my local Wilko today and picked up one of these 3kg kits for a fiver! Wouldn't ordinarily be interested in something like this, but couldn't leave it there for a skydiver. I can't find any reviews of it though. Anyone done it? Cheers

I'll take that as a no then! Probably why there were a few on sale :-?
Planning to brew with 500g of light spraymalt and same again of dex (total 4kg). May dry hop near the end of initial fermentation. Any thoughts at all? Cheers. :)

Got to be worth a punt for a fiver. It's a Desperado style by the sounds and a great price. I'll check my local tomorrow. Cheers.

Just picked up a wheat beer and this kit for a fiver a piece

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll take that as a no then! Probably why there were a few on sale :-?
Planning to brew with 500g of light spraymalt and same again of dex (total 4kg). May dry hop near the end of initial fermentation. Any thoughts at all? Cheers. :)

Well, I brewed this up, but only added the 500g dex, brewed short (as I usually do) to 20litres. Dry hopped with Columbus pellets for 5 days.

The result is good! The tequila flavour is quite bitter, but the lime and the hops round it out nicely. I was concerned that it would be reminiscent of toilet cleaner, but at about �£8 all in, this owes me nothing and is very drinkable. Kicking myself for not clearing the shelf at a fiver each :doh:

Glad to hear its good i will probably wait and brew ready for next summer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back