Wine bottle labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be missing something but why do you need one specifically for wine bottles, i know they are basic but i just changed these from that site.

label.jpg

sav_blanc_2.jpg

To be honest I thought they were heavily biased towards beer hence the name. I thought there might have been a similar site with a wine bottle bias. But I will have a closer look at that site again as it seems it will probably do the job just as well.

On the subject of labels, I picked up a Casio Ez label printer at a boot fair. It's a thermal printer, so does not run out of ink and the labels are waterproof and self adhesive. It comes with 9 mm wide tape, although an 18 mm cartridge is available. The plan is to use generic or plain parcel size (8 per a4 sheet) labels and then attach these label strips (eg Chardonnay 9/16) when re-using the bottles.

Fermenter labels I got tired with, scrapping them of when racking etc. So use masking tape, write all information peel off when racking stick in on the next, with notes and when finished stick tape in a book for records.

Back