Wine gums

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyhibbett

Landlord.
Reaction score
I need wine gums when driving long distance for medicinal reasons due to an injury which adversely affected my saliva glands. The stress of negotiating motorway madness afflicted drivers who change lanes without signalling, those who come up dangerously close behind you in the overtaking lane, oblivious to the fact that you are only driving at the speed of the car in front of you, who in turn is doing the same thing...
It makes my mouth dry and affects my concentration. I reach for my wine gums for salivation. What's this? A round red thing labelled gin. What kind of wine is that? Something yellow, embossed with 'claret'. Another red round job says 'hock'. Famously hedgehog crisps were withdrawn because there was no trace of hedgehog in them. I raised a similar issue about wine gums as a response to the successful embargo placed on English Champagne producers who make a better product than the French, preveneting them calling it Champagne. It seems they have now shot themselves in the foot. Apart from chinless wonders of the arch conservative type, Champagne is now regarded as somewhat overpriced and over-rated.
Personally. I couldn't give a toss. There was a time when the black wine gums tasted best. Now they all taste the same, regardless of shape, label or colour.
There is scope for a new generation of wine gums: Carrot, birch sap, dandelion, sweet coffee, stewed tea, fermented roadkill, rancid jissom, organic turd, coke snorters snot fermented in vaginal yeast. The possiblities are endless.

I feel your frustration and valid point but now I have 'coke snorters snot fermented in vaginal yeast' in my head' ugh...

tonyhibbett said:
snot fermented in vaginal yeast. The possiblities are endless.
That's a winner. :thumb: place a question mark on the jelly and run a competition to guess the taste like Walkers did with crisps..
Wonder if anyone would guess correct? :hmm: :hmm:

BB :sick:

tonyhibbett said:
Naked Lunch

Wondering how many others on here have read that apart from you and me. Or did you just see the film? They did do a film I think. Not one I'd want to see.

Latest posts

Back