Witch of Endor 10/01/10

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
Yup I'll be brewing again! This is a cobble up of what stocks I have around that need using up.
So here we have The Witch of Endor ale, So called cos once I reveal this brew completed in a cornie that the wife has never seen :shock: I need to say it was done by Magic so I'll blame the Witch of Endor!
Batch size 19 L
Boil Size: 22.88 L
Boil Time: 90 min
Brewhouse Efficiency: 70.00
IBU 52
SRM 14

4300.00 gm Pale Malt, Maris Otter
80.00 gm Chocolate Malt
50.00 gm Caramel/Crystal Malt
25.00 gm Goldings, East Kent
30.00 gm Northdown
16.00 gm First Gold

Have you not noticed the date of this brew Dave, I can't take pics of the future!

Hope it goes well MD. I'm sure your wife will be fully supportive of your supernatural conjuring. :thumb:

had series III air portable v8 conversion
gave it to a friend cos i got my beloved bedford cf2
yerning for a disco at some point in time

Right waters treated and timers set to go on at 7 so by the time I get up I shall be at strike temp. if I get up!

Grain Bill
DSCF0147.jpg

Dough In
DSCF0148.jpg

Mash and Recirc
DSCF0149.jpg

Runnings
DSCF0151.jpg

Sparge
DSCF0152.jpg

Hops
DSCF0150.jpg

Filling FV
DSCF0153.jpg

Sample :whistle:
DSCF0154.jpg

In Bed
DSCF0155.jpg

Hit everything spot on today, Volumes, Og and Timings. Can't complain about that even with that witch putting me off!

You wouldn't say that if it was the witch sitting on it would you!!!
I couldn't help myself It looks so good in photos! :twisted:

Well had a look in the Fv today, looking V good :thumb: First time I used Yeast Nutreint and it has stopped my high FG's
Normally it would slow right down at 1.020 and take ages to get to 1.014. Well today it's down at 1.014 and still going :grin: Dave I should of done this ages ago when you first said :oops: No stopping me now I shall be using it in very brew :party:

P.s Dave is was fecking cold outside and didn't want to open the door, so decided to pose on Wez's new thermobox instead much to my chuckling when I was taking the photo Knowing the comments Wez would post!

muddydisco said:
decided to pose on Wez's new thermobox instead much to my chuckling when I was taking the photo Knowing the comments Wez would post!

:P looks the Mutts doesnt it.

Latest posts

Back