Your Payroll department . . . .

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleman

Regular.
Reaction score
. . . . has made an error in your favour! :shock: Do You . . . .

a) Blow the lot on that hi spec monitor you have been wanting for 2 years for photo editing

b) Blow the lot on a deposit for that new Digital SLR body you have been lusting after for the last 3 years

c) Blow the lot on new trick shiny bits for brewing

or
z) Tell your wife

:hmm:

Nice camera, but I'd keep hold of it until they discover the mistake and want to claim it back :(

Mrs Mc's after THIS monitor

spend it but only on something that can be sold for the same value if needed to. :thumb:

antiques, classic cars, custom les pauls.....

robsan77 said:
spend it but only on something that can be sold for the same value if needed to. :thumb:

antiques, classic cars, custom les pauls.....
. . . Cornies :hmm:

Sean_Mc said:
Nice camera, but I'd keep hold of it until they discover the mistake and want to claim it back :(

I work in a finance department, and they'll definitely want it back, assuming they notice. That's the boring answer :geek:

Otherwise, i'd definitely buy a vintage guitar/car/shiny beer stuff!

Nah . . . It's Legit :shock: :shock: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Happy days then! I'd definitley not tell the missus. You'll only end up having to buy curtains and other soft furnishings! :lol:

If you have the cash to afford that camera body... I'd say buy the monitor and blow the difference on some shiney :D

Whatever you decide on .... enjoy it! :cheers:

EDIT: Oh .. tell the missus too .... she's bound to find out and this way it'll be (slightly) less painful!

Sean - £20 cheaper at eBuyer, even less at Pix and the brownie points should last a few months! :lol:

Cheers Drut :thumb: Its her birthday next month

Another option for the money, stick it on Zhakiera Spirit at the 3,40 at Newcastle...the bugger will lose now I've posted

Sean Its a good monitor, although not an IPS panel (like my HP) the TN/PVA panels with LED back lighting are running the more expensive IPS panels very close for a lot less money. For accurate colour work though you can't beat an IPS panel . . . . Unless you are spending loads of wonga on an Eizo or SI monitor

have a look a t your contract as most conteact alow a empoyer to make dedutions from you pay for such hing like this. it is still there money it just depends how long there take to notice. if you contract dose not alow deductons there can ask you for it back of take you to court fop it .it happend to me and i blow the lot. wen there noticed dint get payed for 8 weeks. and is it realy worth it?

Sean_Mc said:
Cheers Drut :thumb: Its her birthday next month

Another option for the money, stick it on Zhakiera Spirit at the 3,40 at Newcastle...the bugger will lose now I've posted

It won at 4-5 :clap:

Aleman said:
Sean Its a good monitor, although not an IPS panel (like my HP) the TN/PVA panels with LED back lighting are running the more expensive IPS panels very close for a lot less money. For accurate colour work though you can't beat an IPS panel . . . . Unless you are spending loads of wonga on an Eizo or SI monitor

I've no idea, she has access to the macs with good quality monitors at Uni so maybe thats why she's not after one with IPS :? .. Her camera lens wishes put my brewing equipment wants in to the pale. Its all Canon stuff though and when I find Tamron stuff on the Internet i just get filthy looks

Sean_Mc said:
Her camera lens wishes put my brewing equipment wants in to the pale. Its all Canon stuff though and when I find Tamron stuff on the Internet i just get filthy looks
Don't even go there, now that there are real Zeiss lenses available for Sony/Minolta cameras, my lens bill could be silly . . . and it was bad enough when I was just looking at the Minolta ones :lol:

Well ive got a monitor got a camera but not got shiney so my money my shiney :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: of cause it all depends on what amount of money you get

Mommy . . . .They're Here!

Thermoboxes.jpg

Well that is what I call service, I bought these two on Tuesday, they were shipped on Wednesday and at 13:30 today the 50L and 6L (Ahhhh) Thermoboxes arrived.

Despite concerns over quality these two are no worse or better than the ones (5! :shock:) I already have. . . . Pit of a PITA to do the lid clips up is really all the problems . . . And I can fix that with a tickle with the angle grinder.

Now then when did Nick say he was back in production for the FB's :hmm:

I wonder when I'll get a free weekend to convert it :twisted:

Latest posts

Back