england

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy almost any sport that requires running. Struggle with golf...

I never really got basketball until i saw knicks play in New York. Very entertaining!

I've recently found I love watching baseball. I have no idea what the rules are apart from if you get three strikes then your out, and even then I cant work out what extactly constitutes a strike. I cant work why I like it, I just find it really hypnotising

I generally dislike American sports (American football and basketball are two of the dullest sports I can think of) but I've got a soft spot for baseball. I've been to major league games in the US and Japan and they're great fun - really good family events, affordable to watch (I suppose due to the number of games each season?) and they bring beer to your seat!

I got into American football in a big way many years ago like you i didn't understand all of the rules i just liked the game and found it very entertaining, then we lost it to Sky and that was it for me i haven't watched a game since.

I know the rules to amercian football and enjoy watching the highlights shows on BBC but dont like watching live games as there's too much stopping and starting every down. Which I find very annoying and frustrating to watch

I know the rules to amercian football and enjoy watching the highlights shows on BBC but dont like watching live games as there's too much stopping and starting every down. Which I find very annoying and frustrating to watch

I agree i don't think i have ever watched a full game but used to watch games with the boring bits cut out on the TV i think it may have been on channel 4 but am probably wrong.

I agree i don't think i have ever watched a full game but used to watch games with the boring bits cut out on the TV i think it may have been on channel 4 but am probably wrong.

Channel 4 used to have a highlights show. BBC have one (well actually two) now, that I watch on iplayer

Back