330ml San Miguel bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongarm

Brewing on a wing and a prayer
Reaction score
Anyone use them? The 330ml brown ones? I got given a load as I need to bottle my latest in small bottles (dont fancy 500ml at a time of 7.2%).

My capper does them fine and I assume as they contain lager they'll be good to hold a homebrew carbonated to lager levels.

You agree?

Not used the San Miguel ones but have used the Kopparberg cider ones. Have not encountered any problems.

I do keep a check on carbonation by trying a few from day 4 after bottling. I had some bottled cider (from apples not kit) that threw a 3ft volcano into the air when opened but no bottle bombs.

Damm... now I'm going to blow a bottle:pray::pray:

Ps: And I buck the accepted trend by bottling all my beers after only seven (max) day primary fermentation. I like them fizzy......

Anyone use them? The 330ml brown ones? I got given a load as I need to bottle my latest in small bottles (dont fancy 500ml at a time of 7.2%).

My capper does them fine and I assume as they contain lager they'll be good to hold a homebrew carbonated to lager levels.

You agree?

I'd agree, San Miguel is pretty fizzy so they should be ok

San Miguel are my "go to" choice for 330ml bottles. They're easy to get hold of, are not embossed, and the labels come off easily.
I've used them to hold all kinds of brews over the years and have never had one go awry.

I used a ton (not literally) of Coors Light and Budwiser bottles at the turn of the year. They were all fine, pain in the bum filling them all though so chucked them after the first use.

No issues with them though, like I say.

Latest posts

Back