Ahoj!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsterBanana

Regular.
Reaction score
I guess I should introduce myself... seems to be the thing to do here!

I have just bought a mash tun / brew kettle and am keen to get going on the full grain brewing, up to now I have just been fermenting kits for a few years with a lot of success. They are a far cry from the terrible cans of wort concentrate from Boots the Chemist that I brewed in my student days. I got bitten by the bug, I am reading a lot, what a great hobby!

My only regret is that I didn't start sooner. I am nearly there, I just need a few more bits and pieces to get going, nearly, so close, any day now will be my first proper brew day. Wish me luck?

I am not sure what I can contribute, perhaps some sorry tales of woe as I try my first brews? :laugh8:

I noticed a pizza thread, I make really good pizza haha :D

I guess I will ask some questions at some point, but I keep finding what I need to know just by searching, so thanks to everyone for all the informative posts, many of them have been very helpful and I became a Supporting Member on the back of all the support I have already had here, worth every penny.

Cheers everyone - be merry!
acheers.

Thank you for the nice welcome everyone ☺

Yesterday, I finally ordered the last bits I wanted to be able to do my first full grain brew.

A cooling coil, some hose pipe and and a bunch of accessories to connect it all together. I know it's not strictly necessary, but it was on my mind and I really like the idea of being able to go from the boil to the fermenter in short order, it just makes sense to me.

That's it, no more excuses, pretty sure I have everything I need now...

Maybe this weekend.

p.s. thanks to whomever it was that gave me the banana avatar 🍌

Back