Anyone used brew-day.co.uk ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewed_Force

Reaction score
Good morning brewers, has anyone used brew-day.co.uk for buying ingredients?
They work out a bit cheaper than THBC for my recipe, so thought I might give them a try.
I usually use Crossmyloof but I need some speciality grains this time that they don't stock.

I bought a beer kit, some Chemclean, and a few items of equipment from them last month. Very easy to deal with and I received my stuff very quickly. Within 24 hours if I remember correctly.

Unfortunately I'll give them a miss with £15.00 delivery charge to Northern Ireland....
Understood. Delivery charges are an issue here too. Where possible I try to get to the level where companies offer free delivery — usually about £60 in Britain. Brew-Day had an unusually high minimum (£90) but I paid the £6.95 shipping as my order was quite heavy inc. a kilo of cleaner and a Mangrove Jack beer kit. And it did arrive within 24 hours.

You do know that Free delivery does not exist, it is built into the price just like 0% interest :laugh8:
Well put it like this. If I spend £59 with many online home brew suppliers they’ll charge me about £6 delivery. If I spend £60, they won’t add a delivery charge. So delivery is free. It’s all about their margins, and the threshold where it becomes economical for them to waive the delivery charge as they’re compensated by the larger order I’ve made to avoid the extra delivery cost.

Last edited:
Brew-Day is my local Homebrew Shop.
Always very friendly and knowledgeable. Some really good collaboration beer kits too.
Recommended.

Anyone know of any active discount codes for them??
I just missed out on those 8l pet bottles with the ball lock heads on bkt. I've got some money at present and wanna buy something to make me feel better.

Anyone know of any active discount codes for them??
I just missed out on those 8l pet bottles with the ball lock heads on bkt. I've got some money at present and wanna buy something to make me feel better.
Tmm has pet kegs as well. I think they're from kegking or something like that.

Latest posts

Back