Anyone with a home brewing blog?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon04

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondered if anybody is blogging about their home brewing?

I'm looking for articles and links to put in my own blog, which is about food cooking recipes and growing

I love blogging and I've blogged before but I now understand your backlinks, I will create one in the next month or so.

Hello,

I'm looking for articles and links to put in my own blog, which is about food cooking recipes and growing.

www.justsimon.co.uk

Sorry i struggle with blogs with so may external links selling stuff!

Ps have you asked a Mod for permission for your link to your blog ?

Thanks for the replies GlentoranMark and aamcle.

My blog is all about food cooking recipes and growing, with a bias towards chillies.

I often find that people who share one interest with me, often share others. Such as barbecuing, smoking, making hot sauces, growing things, brewing, recipes, making DIY equipment, food fairs etc..

I find it easier to connect with these type of people, so that's what my site is about �" in a really down-to-earth manner, for ordinary people.

Most of my attention is on the food and growing side of things, so I thought it would be good to incorporate someone else’s expertise in brewing. In return, I'm more than happy to link to their site, share the traffic and improve the reader experience.

Please keep in touch, particularly if you have articles about all grain recipes, with pictures of brew days.

(I apologise about the error in the original post, evidently I wasn't supposed to have provided a link. This was only done so as other writers could see what site they are applying for. However, I have discussed this with the mods, and they have kindly left this discussion in place, minus the link. Which I wholly accept).

Doctor mick used to have a coding blog that he also used for beer blogging, but I haven't a clue what it was and I haven't seen him on here for ages now. Anyone know where he went?

lol outta see journey i need to make to brewshed....cant decide conical or boat

Or if you feel a bit deperate, you have find the nearest blog. 😂

Hello,

I'm looking for articles and links to put in my own blog, which is about food cooking recipes and growing

You might wanna look into the 'user friendliness' of your blog. I spent the best part of ~10 mins trying to get logged into it and post a comment.

Finally got some error message:

ERROR: JavaScript and Cookies are required in order to post a comment.

Life's too short to go faffing about with my 'default' browser settings (Windows 10) just to post a blog comment. Gave up in the end... going by the number of comments you have, looks like I'm not alone!

And I work in IT too (20+ years) <sigh>

You might wanna look into the 'user friendliness' of your blog. I spent the best part of ~10 mins trying to get logged into it and post a comment.

Life's too short to go faffing about with my 'default' browser settings (Windows 10) just to post a blog comment. Gave up in the end... going by the number of comments you have, looks like I'm not alone!

Lmao:whistle:

I'm assuming there is some predictive text milarkey going on here? If not, wtf are you on about??!!

Well i see the link has been removed! i started reading it then Bang thought i was in tescos so many links and offers :lol::eek:

Thanks for the tip.

TBH, I'm still learning, and thought the default wordpress login and plugin I was given would be ok.

Ideally, I'd love to write my own code - but I'm not that clever yet....

Latest posts

Back