Are there many from Glasgow ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrcwcb89

Regular.
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is many folk on the forum from or around Glasgow area ? Can only be a good thing if there's people local that you can interact with about the common interest [emoji482]

Hey joe90 and Gingerbrews [emoji106]

Glen brew shop looks good have a wee gander online prices look great compared to eBay n the like , I've got a list as long as my arm already for the place [emoji87]

The lady behind the counter can be a little "brusque" sometimes!

LOL thats an understatement! but it depends what day you go on, sometimes she is in a good mood.

Its really a kit brewers shop to be honest. I just don't understand why they cannot sell hops at regular prices. They charge £6.50 for 100gs of hops. Why can they not just get a vacuum sealer, buy bulk hops and package them up like everyone else and sell them for £2.50 to £4 for 100gs? Their prices are ridiculous. Compare them to this.

Fuggle Hops - Vacuum packed - 100g - £6.50 - Glenbrew
Fuggle hops - vaccum packed - 100g - £2.40 - http://worcesterhopshop.co.uk/

What the heck is going on there, i dunno, I resent them, I really do.

Another weegie here, living in Glenboig (near Moodiesburn). I also use Glenbrew and have to say, other than the hop prices as pointed out, I think its a great wee shop. Yeah she can be a bit short but on occasions she has given me a couple of bottles of her own brew to try, so all is not bad. Plus they pretty much always have what I'm looking for and I'd much rather spend my money supporting that shop that tesco direct (although I do use tesco when the sale is on!).

Hey guys from Glasgow

I recently picked up a few bits at a decent price included was this brew buddy bitter kit

6037a13422638cc639e20c45151db1dd.jpg

Looking to see if it would do any one a turn as I don't like beer/lager/bitter I'm more woosy fruit ciders n stuff but I reclaim my man status with the malt whisky [emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway would rather someone got the use out of it than in the bin , could do small swap wee taste of your cider or wine brew [emoji108]🏼

Hey guys from Glasgow

I recently picked up a few bits at a decent price included was this brew buddy bitter kit

6037a13422638cc639e20c45151db1dd.jpg

Looking to see if it would do any one a turn as I don't like beer/lager/bitter I'm more woosy fruit ciders n stuff but I reclaim my man status with the malt whisky [emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway would rather someone got the use out of it than in the bin , could do small swap wee taste of your cider or wine brew [emoji108]🏼

I could take it off your hands but unfortunately could only offer you cash as I don't have any cider or wine, only beer.

Hey mate I could meet you at fort if you want and you could just have it [emoji106]

You're some man, cheers. Fort would be perfect. When suits? Tomorrow ain't great for me, am bottling then watching the wean (mrs getting her hair done, so will be away for about 8 hours!). Tonight or Sunday would be fine though. I will PM you my mobile number you can let me know when suits you.

Yeh do that Sunday for me I've got a stag party to go tonight so Saturday to recover [emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back