B*stards

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisking

Regular.
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find we had been burgled while we slept. They took £200 in cash and the wife's credit and bank cards. They got in through a really small window which you would never have thought anyone could ever get through but they did. So so annoyed and angry. Make sure you all lock up well.

That's bad friend I know how you feel my friends had a similar items stole, contents will cover what's lost but that's not what your annoyed about it's that someone unwelcomly invited them selves in an took what you worked hard to own. You know what they say what comes round goes round an it will eventually bite them in the ass petty criminals work local so when they need there next fix they will get more desperate someone will lose a window maybe which will get them caught

One of the things i dread, is being burgled. I just can't imagine how i'd feel if it happened whilst i was asleep, especially with my two kids in the house. I hope they catch the unwanted scum, and think they should have their hands cut off. Also my home is my castle and should be allowed to defend it as i wish. Rant over. Sorry to hear of your bad fortune.

Neil

Sorry to hear that Dennis, the actual stuff nicked is nothing compared to how unsettling it must be. :(

Fortunately for me SWMBO is OCD when it comes to locking up.

Doesn't sound good. Not lost anything for a lot of years, but know that whilst it's mostly a very non-personal crime for the perp, it feels very personal for you; a real invasion of your turf.

Been getting more angry as the day goes on, even now 12 hours later. Just hope he gets a very painful sexual disease soon.

Will have been a feckin little bag ed no doubt, sorry you were the victim Dennis, chin up mate, they are like vampires, and wAnt dispatching in the same way.

Up

I feel violated for you !, and really hope you straighten things out. Let's hope the f****ers get come-upance. I think that's one of my worse fears.

read in my local paper some bloke been breaking in houses down there and sleeping in thier beds they nicknamed him goldilocks hope he gets whats coming to him aswell mutha fecker

Sorry to hear that Dennis. Must be so unsettling.

Thanks all, the police think they know who it is so hopefully the scrote will get what he deserves, if it is him as uncle says he`s a junkie just hope he becomes a plaything for a burly armed robber in Chelmsford nick.

My views on what to do with housebreakers, and car thieves, and the b@st@rds cloning credit cards, probably aren't printeable. :evil: :evil:

I'd quite happily suspend their human rights - by their NECK :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry to hear about the burglary Dennis, must be terrible.

The problem today is that if/when they get caught it's a slap on the wrist and then they're out doing it again when they need more money for drugs....

BB :( :(

noose.jpg

I feel for You mate!, it really makes My blood boil whenever I think about it.

My girlfriend got burgled by a bunch of smack heads in 2005.

They were caught with needles etc in their possession, guess what? they walked free!!!

The police were worse than the keystone cops and the crown prosecution service seem to just like a continuous stream of scum passing through their fingers which lets be honest keeps them in very well paid jobs.

If i was living in the wild west they would have been dead... full stop...

BZ

Man, I really feel for you. When I lived in Portsmouth, we had some little scrotes actually try and kick our door down in the middle of the night. Luckily I heard it (along with my pet house rabbits thumping!) and managed to deter the feckers by making loads of noise. My missus called the police who asked "if they were still there*", and then said they'd send someone out the following morning.

*felt like saying "yes, I invited them in for a cup of tea and a chocolate hob nob"

Thing is, I knew exactly who it was as i'd actually seen the pair trying to break into one of our neighbours' about 2 weeks earlier. Turns out one of them got 6 weeks in jail for shoplifting... :roll:

Thing is, it really put me on edge, right up until we moved out and I'm afraid to say the Police did nothing to boost our confidence. It really boils my pee thinking about low life b@stards who commit these sorts of crimes. Castration wouldn't be enough.

I feel for you Dennis. We got burgled a few years back, but that was my fault for leaving the back door unlocked :oops: . The cost of the items is negligable compared to the disruption and insecurity. We now have OCD when locking up. I often get up in the middle of the night and check the doors. We have an integrated garage but If I'm tinkering on the brewing kit in the garage I make sure I lock the back door, even though i'm continually backwards and forwards to the kitchen. They eventually caught the little sh1t, career junkie, confessed to a string of offences & went down for 3 years,

Latest posts

Back