Back in the saddle.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieseljockey

Regular.
Reaction score
Not been around a lot over the last 5 months, the allotment we took on back in March as taken most of our weekends up. Because of w**k we only have either Sat or Sun to do all that's needed on it, so no time to brew anything....well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :whistle:

Anyway...we've had strawberries, raspberries, and white currants like nobody would believe. So I thought lets make wine....I haven't done a lot of wine the last few years, a couple of kits last year that was it.... but with all this fruit it seemed madness not too. The OH also came up with the idea of "as I don't drink beer, doing wine means we both get to drink it". :hmm:

So I started off with 25lts of Rhubarb..

Followed by a 2nd 25lts.....and we have 13kgs of rhubarb in the freezer ready for a 3rd 25lts.

Then came... 2 x 1gall of strawberry..and 1 x strawberry & raspberry.

Followed by 1 gall of white currant...

Now that I'm back in the saddle I've also done..2 x 1gall of pomegranate.

1 Gall of Banana..

1 Gall of Cherry & Apple..

Last night I did a 23 lts white kit....

So that's all for now...we've got to go up the lottie....I've got spuds to dig ready for Sunday dinner... :thumb:

Ahh V1.

I do seek forgiveness from the brotherhood....pull forelock & bow

I'm going to be working even harder in a few weeks time...I've gone had bought a large fruit press. :wha: :wha:

Back