Beer Blending

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KH_Brewery

Reaction score
Has anyone blended their beers for one reason or another..... and ended up with a corker of a poured pint ..... One I did ..certainly hit the spot..... not even sure I could replicate , if I tried from scratch.

It's a toughie, we've all done brews that weren't our best. The problem is that the only way to bring it up is to mix it with one that is one of our best. Do I really want to sacrifice one of my good'ns to bump up a not so good'n. The answer was always no with me, if it was a duffer it got a splash of lemonade and I had a couple very late in the evening and worked my way through them like that, but they seem to hang about forever.

Not yet :-? I've got a few in stock from kits that on reflection are not as good as the other 8 or so choices on the racks. My solution is once in a while to just go hell for leather on them, they'll soon be gone and they're not that bad either after all! If they were I'd pour them.

Back