Beer related xmas pressies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New fermenting bin [old one stating to look scuffed], new sparge arm[ old one 20 years old], CAMRA good beer guide, and a bottle each of Glenmorangie, The Mc callan tripple barrel and Jameson. Not a bad haul.

I got two books,

51WLCy1lMzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51EXrLs0j3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4 bottles of beer, but unfortunately no malt whisky however I had one in storage.

:lol: :lol:

AG

"Home Brewing" the Camra Guide (Graham Wheeler)
A 30l boiler with hop strainer and ball tap
digital thermometer - probe type
crown capper
copper immersion chiller

:party:

All i need is to build my mash tun and I'm ready to start AG brewing! :cheers:

Ceejay said:
"Home Brewing" the Camra Guide (Graham Wheeler)
A 30l boiler with hop strainer and ball tap
digital thermometer - probe type
crown capper
copper immersion chiller

:party:

All i need is to build my mash tun and I'm ready to start AG brewing! :cheers:

Get it built :twisted:

No excuses now ceejay, sooner it is made the sooner you can get that oatmeal stout on. :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

AG

Ade! Behave!
I know the provocation is beyond endurance, but someone in your exalted position does not have the freedom of us lesser mortals. :whistle:
Try dark glasses :D

Only kidding, I nearly did too. :oops:

graysalchemy said:
No excuses now ceejay, sooner it is made the sooner you can get that oatmeal stout on. :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

AG

Too right! My first brewday should definitely be some time in the next 2 weeks methinks :D

Chris White's new "Yeast" book. My brother's just finally finished a PhD involving several years growing things in petri dishes, he reckons flicking through some of the later chapters reminded him of dark days... :lol:

Chris White's new "Yeast" book as well, Amber Gold and Black by Martyn Cornell, The Microbrewers Handbook and a £50 voucher for themaltmiller.

Back