Brew Off 2021 -DIPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you want to do the whole thing "live" (I don't have to reveal my final opinions until everyone tasted all the beers)? Or would you prefer to taste them on your own and then after you make your own mind discuss thing together?
I think it would be quite good fun to try and rank them ourselves and then see if are close to what you think.

To add to the tension, I've persuaded the boss at work (me) to sponsor a trophy for the brewoff.

At an impressive 9cm tall, the soon to be coveted award is precision cast in finest resin, and sure to take pride of place in the lucky winner's trophy cabinet.

As this is our 2nd brewoff I thought I'd send it to the lucky winner (if need be) and they could send it on (if need be) to the winner of the next one, as and when it happens, to rightfully acknowledge them as the reigning champ.

@Hoddy is the brewer to beat after the BIPA brewoff.

20210210_180434.jpg

(Not my DIPA in the picture, just trying to give a sense of scale to the enviable size of the trophy)

To add to the tension, I've persuaded the boss at work (me) to sponsor a trophy for the brewoff.

At an impressive 9cm tall, the soon to be coveted award is precision cast in finest resin, and sure to take pride of place in the lucky winner's trophy cabinet.

As this is our 2nd brewoff I thought I'd send it to the lucky winner (if need be) and they could send it on (if need be) to the winner of the next one, as and when it happens, to rightfully acknowledge them as the reigning champ.

@Hoddy is the brewer to beat after the BIPA brewoff.

View attachment 41259
(Not my DIPA in the picture, just trying to give a sense of scale to the enviable size of the trophy)
👍🏼😄👑

I would just like to note I have drunk a significant amount of beer in my time and should anyone like me to sample theirs (and judge against any competition) I am more than willing to take on this arduous task for the good of the home brew community.....

But seriously, good luck guys and feel free to ask for my address to send me beer! 😜

Mine was kegged on Sunday and is tasting pretty good so far....... I had to give it a trial before sitting until bottling a few off for the comp.

Not sure when we will be letting the proverbial ingredient “cat” out of the bag tho.

Back