The Anti-Work Movement

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many on here own a car that uses fossil fuel, if your so concerned about the effects it has on the planet then the biggest protest you could make is drive them to a pre arranged destination and just leave them, no thought not, these protests are all well and good but until owners of said cars stop using them it's pointless, enjoy your drive to work tomorrow

Yep. So the term has been politically hijacked in a deliberate attempt to discredit an anti racism/injustice sentiment.

You only have to look at the way that utter psycho Braverman uses it to know that if you are using woke as an insult, you are on the wrong side.

It always amazes me how easy it is to get people to parrot this ****, rather than them thinking "who gains from discrediting and distorting a word based on a groundswell of social justice and anti racism sentiment...."
" attempt to discredit an anti racism/injustice sentiment" Problem is that there are those who proclaim to be progressives who use racism and division as part of their narrative - Robin DiAngelo is a great example of one, who in my opinion is helping discredit the "movement". How people read her nonsense and thing they are fighting injustice and racism is beyond me.

How many on here own a car that uses fossil fuel, if your so concerned about the effects it has on the planet then the biggest protest you could make is drive them to a pre arranged destination and just leave them, no thought not, these protests are all well and good but until owners of said cars stop using them it's pointless, enjoy your drive to work tomorrow
My car is fully electric.

True that. If you are rich its ok to be a lazy s**mbag apparently.
first of all i am not against going green we need to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels thats the reality of it, the rich lazy s**mbags you refer to are the one's funding these protesters who have no credible plan of how the world will work after oil, electric cars 50% of their components are made from oil the batterie's contain minerals mostly mined by children in Africa and South America i am not comfertable with that at all, so not very green at all, so instead of wasting all this energy disrupting ordinary peoples lives creating credible solutions would be a good starting point, clueing yourself to a motorway makes you look really silly in most peoples eye's, the reality is how would food be transported round the world, how would people make trainers, and most importantly how would we get to holiday in Spain anwsers on a postcard

Back