Brew UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just a quick thanks to Greg and Tanya :thumb:
I was cheeky amd placed an order that I needed fairly quickly. Again they have not failed It arrived yesterday. So the weekends brew is still on :cheers:
I cannot believe the selection they have now, Well done :cheers:

I've always had outstanding service from them too, items are always in excellent condition/fresh and arrive very quickly!
Many thanks to them!
:cheers:

Ive just ordered a 60ltr fermenter to make a new boiler with fast friendly service :thumb:

put in an order with them on friday 5/11 by wednesday 10/11 order was still showing as proccessing e-mailed them weds night about half nine

recieved a reply at 07.08 thursday morning they were waiting for dark spray malt which is out of stock
they suggested they send extra dark instead which I replied was fine
by 10.44 it was dispatched that is what I call customer service :thumb:

should be able to get that started at the weekend :D

Growler said:
put in an order with them on friday 5/11 by wednesday 10/11 order was still showing as proccessing e-mailed them weds night about half nine

recieved a reply at 07.08 thursday morning they were waiting for dark spray malt which is out of stock
they suggested they send extra dark instead which I replied was fine
by 10.44 it was dispatched that is what I call customer service :thumb:

should be able to get that started at the weekend :D

arrived 11.40 friday morning :thumb:

Joining in with the Brew Uk love...ordered some goodies for a wee extra brew this weekend, came yesterday, 2 days after ordering. Lovely, recommended!

I used Brew UK over Christmas, and received brilliant customer service.

Knew I'd have to wait until after the new year bank holiday for goods to be dispatched but they were sent promptly the day after the bank holiday and received earlier today.

Will definitely be using again. :thumb:

Just recieved my latest order

little problem I ordered 4 metre of 5/16 beer line got 3/8 instead :eek:

hopefully they can get some to me asap as was going to refurb my taps
I'm sure they will :thumb:

I am eagerly awaiting their reply tomorrow

replied before 10 am my beer line will be in the post today :party:

Through the door sat morning :thumb:

This place is great :thumb:
ordered a cantina rose pack only took 2 days to get here great service and choice
I will be ordering from here a lot now, maybe some stout next :grin:

brews up chaps :drink:

Only tried to order from the website once, wasn't able to login after creating my account. tried countless times.

I ordered from this website for the first time the other day, the delivery was quick and every thing was bubble rapped! They seem to have a good selection of ingredients, and beer kits. I hope to make their Fullers ESB kit soon. cant wait!

Latest posts

Back