• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brewery for sale - Grab yourself a Christmas bargain!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DethApostle

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Due to a change in circumstances at Chez DethApostle I have decided to sell up the parts I had been acquiring for my new brewery build!
For sale I now have:
1. 1x 56l SS Pot ��" holes drilled for tap, element, sight-glass and thermometer. All parts included but never used. Bought for �£155, for sale at �£140
1.jpg

2. 1x 56l SS Pot ��" holes drilled for tap, element and thermometer. All parts included but never used. Bought for �£145, for sale at �£130
2.jpg

3. 1x 38.5l Thermopot Mash Tun ��" tap fitted and includes SS false bottom. Used. Bought for �£150, for sale at �£130
20161206_073044.jpg

4. 1x 40 plate full SS Plate Chiller ��" Never used. Bought for �£50, for sale at �£40
5. 1x PID temp controller parts including Sestos PID, 40A SSR and project box. Not assembled. Bought for c. �£75, for sale at �£50
6. 1x Red Plastic Bottle Draining Tree ��" Used. For sale at �£10
Ideally I would like to sell as a job lot. Total cost as above is �£500 though I will do a deal on this for anyone interesting in buying the whole lot.
Because of the amount of stuff here collection in person would be preferred however I will arrange posting these if required. Postage costs to most of the UK via MyHermes will be around �£15 for each of the bigger items and probably a bit less for the smaller stuff.
Please post here or PM me any questions and I’ll try to answer as quickly as possible. If you need any other photos let me know.
Cheers
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back