Brewuk website "down for maintenance"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I binned the 40-pages or so of legal documents I received as I was considered a creditor due to a partial fulfilled order. It wouldn't surprise me if Young's was a creditor of Brew UK and settled by getting their branding - I'd look it up in the documents, but they are in recycling heaven. As for me, I don't think I'll see the £1.87 for the 1 kg bag of Mild Malt ever 😭

Looking forward to what's on the new website.

No doubt the brewuk gift vouchers will be null and void. £150 of other peoples kind birthday gift cards down the drain... real shame.

I used to ask for gift vouchers when people asked for ideas, its put me right off gift vouchers in general now, it just doesn't sound great if you say "just give me cash" but cash is a far better option than gift vouchers now in my opinion after this experience.

No doubt the brewuk gift vouchers will be null and void. £150 of other peoples kind birthday gift cards down the drain... real shame.

I used to ask for gift vouchers when people asked for ideas, its put me right off gift vouchers in general now, it just doesn't sound great if you say "just give me cash" but cash is a far better option than gift vouchers now in my opinion after this experience.

It's rare, but I have heard of new companies honouring previous gift cards (sometimes not 100% value). May be worth an ask of Youngs once the new site is up and running?

It's rare, but I have heard of new companies honouring previous gift cards (sometimes not 100% value). May be worth an ask of Youngs once the new site is up and running?

Yeah defo worth an ask.. I recall that Beer52 took over the credit that some customers had built up from HonestBrew

You are both right, easy enough to ask the question, if you don't ask you don't get do you. Maybe I shouldn't be so negative!

Back