Can you recommend a wine kit.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will12283

Landlord.
Reaction score
I don't drink wine very often, but have just found a dozen wine bottles (from my first home brew attempt about 10 year ago) stored away in my parents house.

Can anyone recommend a white and a rose kit that I could. These are mostly for swmbo.

Thnaks

Thanks will check out them kits.

Been looking at the cherry wine in wilko as well
So will have a think about it

If you want something quick I can recommend the Solomon Grundy 7 day kits (although I do them in about 14 days) and I've got a Beaverdale Grenache Rose on the go, it's not ready yet but smells lovely

what about making a few dj's of wow then you make it to the flavours her in doors likes

Was thinking about doing a wow but I want something I can just put in the dj quick (lack of time at the moment).

I've done quite a few kits and you get what you pay for. The Cellar 7s are ok, but nothing special. Cantinas are good, but do them over 2-3 weeks for best results. California Connoisseur are very good, but if you want to spend a bit more, Kenridge classics are really decent.

SloeBrewer said:
I've done quite a few kits and you get what you pay for. The Cellar 7s are ok, but nothing special. Cantinas are good, but do them over 2-3 weeks for best results. California Connoisseur are very good, but if you want to spend a bit more, Kenridge classics are really decent.

Thanks will have a look and see what swmbo thinks

Back