Cheap Hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/worcester-hop-shop.94382/post-1039212

According to the above they are cold stored, but it really comes down to the variety and how you intend to use them. A variety with higher Storage Index and used in more balanced beer styles should be fine and worth a punt for £1.

Personally, I opted for a 2020 European hop (so realistically 3 and 1/2 years old) with a good storage index, for use in Saison, Bitter etc. I wouldn't be buying the 6 year old ones for a NEIPA.

Has anyone who placed an order received their hops? I’m asking because mine were sent on a two day service on Monday and haven’t arrived yet. Unfortunately they used Evri and the last two items sent to me by Evri, from two completely different companies, have been “lost”!

Has anyone who placed an order received their hops? I’m asking because mine were sent on a two day service on Monday and haven’t arrived yet. Unfortunately they used Evri and the last two items sent to me by Evri, from two completely different companies, have been “lost”!
Literally in the last 10 minutes.

To be fair to Evri we have a very good delivery driver in our area, he has been with them 3 years and we never have a problem with him. I know they are all not as good though.

Got back from work and thought what's that big box addressed to me, I can't remember ordering anything ?
20240308_164634.jpg

Hops !! (Better get brewing...)

Latest posts

Back