Co2 charger or alternative for dispensing a corny on the move?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Equinox101

Reaction score
I've got a 2.5 gallon corny that I've made an apricot witbier for a couple month back, the rest of the brew went into a standard corny keg. I bot the small one as I've been wanting to take some of my brew for mates to try when we go to watch the bsb (next weekend is at setters on so it's time for a road trip).

I was going to buy one of the small handheld co2 chargers. It would do what I'm looking for but it seems it's really difficult to get these in a short period of time, could only see American sellers of them with stock to hand at this moment.

Has anyone got any suggestions of either 1 where I can get one in the uk that I'd be able to get by Wednesday or 2 if the midget widget kit would work? That's the other option I could though but don't know if people tend to use with cornys or now.

Any other options I'm happy to look at as long as they are portable really so we can put it all in the car with the camping kit.

as the small bulb jobs are sold as tyre inflators for cyclists a good cycle shop will probably have them, but be prepared to pay more than an ebay china long wait import..

Latest posts

Back