cost

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puravida said:
Have you got a photo of the inside of the kegerator?

DSCF0418.jpg

Heres quite an old photo with one of Norms gas cylinders on the bottom, I don't have that in there any more as I use a larger gas bottle now with a gas management board and the gas line now comes in through the roof of the fridge.

RobWalker said:
you are probably looking at extract brewing to begin with if you don't want any real kit upgrades. with a 10L pot my beers cost...

4x 500g DME = £9.00
50g hops = £1.50
S04 Yeast = £2
Gas etc £1.

Where do you get your DME? I am probably closer to £3.60 for a single 500g bag. I use DME to make my yeast starters so I don't go through too much but always looking for a bargain.

Dunfie, that's from my lhbs. I had no idea it was so cheap before looking online! It's definitely worth checking out individual companies I reakon. He sells his own brand beer kits for 10 quid too. No wonder he keeps his regulars!

RobWalker said:
Dunfie, that's from my lhbs. I had no idea it was so cheap before looking online! It's definitely worth checking out individual companies I reakon. He sells his own brand beer kits for 10 quid too. No wonder he keeps his regulars!
think i'll be looking online for that it costs upto 4.25 here

RobWalker said:

Was going to ask the same question!
It's £3.50 for 500g from my not-so-local-HBS.
I got some online for £13 for 3kg.

Latest posts

Back